Privacy Notice for www.2150.vc
This privacy notice applies for (i) visitors to the 2150 website, and (ii) when you sign up for our newsletter.
2150 ApS is the data controller and processes your personal data in order to operate and optimise the website ant to send you the newsletter that you have subscribed for.
In this privacy notice, we provide you with information on the processing of your personal data, and you will always be able to find the latest updated privacy notice on our website.
If your request concerns an application for a job, any collaboration we may have with you or the like, you will receive another privacy notice that applies for the specific processing of your personal data.
Categories of personal of data and purposes
In section, we explain which personal data we collect and process for which purposes. We also explain on which legal basis we do so, and we describe for how long we process the personal data.
- We collect data about the visitors to the website.
- We collect and process your name, e-mail address and consent for our provision of news and marketing materials to you.
- We process the personal data to be able to make available to you and to optimise the functionalities on our website and for statistical purposes, and in order to distribute our newsletters to you for marketing purposes.
- The website session cookies contain IP address, operating system, language setting, browser type, equipment type, MAC number (de- pending on equipment), etc.
The legal basis for the collection and processing of the personal data
The legal basis for collecting and processing data about visitors to the website is our legitimate interests in delivering and optimising the website, cf. article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regu- lation (“GDPR”)
The legal basis for our collection and processing of the personal data in order to distribute the newsletter to you and make the functionalities available to you is your consent, cf. article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
The legal basis for our collection and processing of the personal data for statistical purpose is our legitimate interest in analysing and reporting on our newsletter service, cf. article 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
When we collect personal data directly from you for marketing purposes, you provide the personal data voluntarily. You are not obliged to provide the information to us. The consequences of not providing the personal data are that you cannot receive any of our newsletters.
You have the right to withdraw your consent. If you withdraw the consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal. Please contact us by using the contact details below if you wish to exercise this right.
Transfer of personal data to data processors
We transfer the personal data to our data processors who host and provide support for the use or all our IT systems .
Additionally, our affiliated companies may have access to personal data for
the carrying out the above purposes of processing.
We do not transfer the personal data to any recipients located in countries outside the EU/EEA.We do not disclose or share the personal data with any other recipient, and we do not transfer the personal data to any recipients located in countries outside the EU/EEA.
Under the data protection legislation, claims are barred after 5 years. In relation to marketing permissions, claims are barred after 2 years following from the latest use of the permission.
We assess the necessity of storing personal data regularly.
Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable data protection legislation, you enjoy the following rights:
- The right to request access to the personal data
- The right to rectification of inaccurate personal data and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to erasure of the personal data
- The right to restriction of processing of the personal data
- The right to data portability
Right to object
- Legitimate interest: You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to processing of personal information which is based on article 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. If you object, we must no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override your interests, rights and freedoms or if processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Direct marketing purposes: As your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to processing for such purposes. If you object to the processing, we will no longer process your personal data for that purpose.
If any processing of personal data is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw such consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal.
Finally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. Please consult the website of the relevant national supervisory authority for how to submit a complaint.
Such as the Danish Data Protection Agency. Please consult the agency’s website for contact details at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Please contact us at privacy@@2150.vc if you have any questions in regards to the protection of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your legal rights.
Contact details of the controller(s):
CVR no.: 41911158
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice is last updated: February 2021